Friday, June 15, 2012

What do I do most of the day? 
Look for jobs.
 Look for scholarships. 
Grow in my spiritual walk with GOD
You know... those things.
I've been facebook hopping with my bestestest friend Becca, but haven't caught her yet. She's like in a large vast place called Budapest, Hungary that's filled with history and beauty that I was merely getting overwhelmed just by looking at the pictures. I pray that the MIT Budapest Mission group are doing well over there. I am stoked to hear all the good news, adventures, and fun they will be having over there.

In the mean time...

I have finally convinced myself to continue my blog. It's hard keeping up with something that reminds me way to much of a journal. I treat my Quiet Times as a computerized story that needs updating, which works for me since my life can be treated as a story. I mean... who else has lived my life but me? I guess I'll post scripture on here too. You know, so that I can share what I've been doing.
I'll post later.

Art wise... I've art stalking some artists online.. Nah. But I have been looking for artistic inspiration on things to paint and draw. More to be posted soon.